- This event has passed.
May 26 @ 5:30 pm - July 28 @ 7:00 pm$80
WENtorship by the Women’s Environmental Network
Our peer-to-peer mentorship program builds community around career growth and is back by popular demand. This cohort is composed of three unique discussions, significant networking, and group work. Our goal is to grow our careers and support each other in making leaps, big and small, in our careers. Throughout the series we’ll explore:·
- naming our values
- committing to ambitious goals
- advocating for ourselves through powerful storytelling.
The cohort meets every other Wednesdays 5:30PM – 7:00 PM PDT from May 26, 2021 to July 28, 2021. On workshop days, we will be engaging a combination of speakers, activities, and breakout sessions. We will participate in peer-to-peer circles, supporting each other to becoming our most fulfilled professional selves. Join us to bring meaning to your career conversations and build a career-supporting sisterhood.
Register for WENtorship
General Admission for entire WENTORSHIP Program $80.00+$4.99 EventBrite Fee
- May 26 Kick Off and Happy Hour
- June 16 Values in Action (Learn to name your values)
- June 30 Grow Your Goals (Commit to ambitious goals)
- July 14 Interviewing and Self Advocacy (Learn to tell your story)
- July 28th Acts of Courage followed by closing celebration (Cultivate community)
Single workshops are available for $25.00. All programs are facilitated remotely through zoom. Group work will be remote and will follow the state of California’s reopening guidance.